PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY BOARDING YOUR PET, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A COPY WHEN BOOKING IN YOUR PET.
1. I confirm that my pet is fully up to date with their annual vaccinations, flea and worming treatments, and I can provide their veterinary record to prove this. In the case of dogs, I understand their kennel cough vaccination must be given at least two weeks before arrival. If I am unable to provide the vaccination record, I agree that the staff at Coppice Kennels and Cattery will ring my veterinarian for confirmation. I am aware of the precautions Coppice Kennels take to prevent cases of kennel cough, but I fully accept the risk when boarding my dog.
2. I have provided all the information on my pets current, recent and past medical conditions. Instructions for any medications and/or special considerations have been provided also to help manage the condition(s).
3. I agree for my pet to be treated with a licensed medicine or be taken to the veterinarian should (endo/ecto) parasites be found on them. I agree to pay for this treatment in full when I collect my pet.
4. I agree for a veterinarian to be called on behalf of myself and my pet, should they become ill or injured during their stay. I understand that I may or may not be contacted beforehand, and that the staff will do what is best for my pet, based on the judgement of the vet. I agree to pay the vet bills in full when I collect my pet. I understand that Coppice Kennels and Cattery will take my pet to my own vets where possible, but if this isn’t an option, I agree for my pet to be seen by Coppice Kennels and Cattery’s registered vet instead.
5. I leave my possessions (lead, collar, bedding, bowls, medicine etc.) at my own risk when boarding my pet. I understand my pets bedding may become dirty during their stay, and that it may not always be laundered by the time of collection. I understand it is my responsibility to collect all my items when collecting my pet and agree to collect any items accidentally left behind myself. While I know every effort is taken to store these items safely, Coppice Kennels and Cattery cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss.
6. If I have given my consent for my dog/s to be socialised, I understand this may be on or off lead play. I trust Coppice Kennels and Cattery to mix my dog/s appropriately, but I understand and accept responsibility for any injuries that may arise from socialisation.
7. If I have given my consent for my pets to be housed together, I am aware that Coppice Kennels and Cattery may separate them if necessary, i.e. fighting, and agree to pay for separate kennels/pens from the date of separation.
8. I am aware that heating charges will apply when it is below 10oC for dogs and 15oC for cats, or when it is deemed necessary by staff (e.g. elderly, short coated etc.), and prior warning may or may not be given.
9. I agree to pay my bill in full, on collection of my pet. This includes the daily boarding charge, heating, vet bills, any additional specialised food, the Christmas surcharge, etc. I understand that the quote given for my stay will no longer be valid if my pet/s stay past the previously arranged collection date.
10. I understand that Coppice Kennels and Cattery reserve the right to refuse my pet on arrival or when making a booking for any reason (e.g. aggression towards staff, stress, illness/medications, incorrect vaccinations). I understand that my pet may be sent home early for any reason (e.g. aggression towards staff, stress) and I have made arrangements for this already.